Tik Tok tho





Guys, honestly though, anyone else say they weren't going to get tik tok because they thought it was dumb, and now they have it and that's all they can think think about. Obviously, yes. I am not one of those people who throws a sentiment out there and claims it as their own. Literally every person in my age range (I have used the word millenial more in the past couple of days than I feel comfortable with, so age range is what Im going with for now 😂), has said this. It's totally true though. I think about the damn app so much it's disgusting and a little bit against what I stand for, but I'm going to embrace it. This year is all about New Year, New Me and this time I'm not just saying it, I am actively trying to implement it. 

Creating tik tok video's pushed me so far out of my comfort zone, but I'm pretty sure most self help books say that is a key to success. So we out here. I have also embraced saying "catchy phrases" that I would never actually say. What can I say? I'm trendy now. Side part, who? Just kidding. Still me here, just actually embracing who I am and sharing it with the world without shame. I suggest you do the same! Do something outside of your comfort zone today and eventually it will help you grow. Growth is uncomfortable, embrace it. ❤

 

Comments

Popular Posts