Shop Prints of my Art



 Hi guys! Once again, this is more of a pending announcement than an actual announcement. It seems like all good things take time, and I think maybe I am just super impatient. I have been crunching ideas about how I can build my "brand" and get some serious exposure and the wonderful world of technology is obviously already aware of those thoughts. This morning during my daily Pinterest scrolling a post popped up by The Abundant Artist, I clicked on it and the site is honestly so helpful! I subscribed and received an email from the founder explaining his sites mission along with a super helpful link. The link lead me to an article about selling my artwork.

 Since starting this blog, and starting my Etsy shop, a concern I had was obviously not being able to draw anyone in. My next concern was drawing too many people in to be able to handle(I'm hopeful, what can I say?). I began to panic a little bit. I still work a full time job and it takes all of my energy to keep myself accountable and continue to post on my blog and my Pinterest. Painting is my space to escape and I love it and sometimes lose track of time when doing it, but there is only one me. There is only so many paintings I can produce and that's just the truth. So when I came upon this site, I realized that I don't have to only sell originals of my work, I can sell prints of my originals. Honestly, I am so excited about this! I still plan to have my Etsy shop as a space to sell originals and crafts that I create. I have yet to see the ins and outs of this new site, but I would prefer to use this new site as a space to create and sell my prints and NOT originals and generate a following here as well as Etsy.

Anyways back to the point I was trying to make initially, this post is meant to be a soft introduction to my Saatchi Art Shop, this is a preliminary invitation to go check it out. Once again, I have to wait for verification and give my left arm to open my shop(just kidding but sometimes it feels like that). Of course they have completely valid identity concerns and reasons for requiring this information, and I appreciate that they do, but my impatient self just wants to have all of my sites established immediately lol. In time though! Go check it out and subscribe to my blog and follow all of my other platforms to see all the updates!❤

Comments

Popular Posts