Etsy Shop/Linktree-Update





 Hi everyone! Thanks for popping in! Just wanted to do a little update post. As some may have gathered in previous posts i'm a bit of a perfectionist (OCD, if i'm being honest with myself). The idea that my Etsy shop had a different name than my blog was honestly driving me crazy. I couldn't even be creative because everything was feeling too separate. In my mind, if the blog and the Etsy shop had different names, one would become priority over the other and they just did not mesh. So, I decided to rename my Etsy shop to match my blog name. Etsy only allows for a certain amount of characters in your shop name so I had to shorten it. My shop name is now DoneLiving4theWknds. I'm hoping this will help spark my creativity and allow me to feel as though all of my little corners of the internet are cohesive and feeding off of one another, rather than fighting against each other. I have also created a LinkTree account where all of my little spots can be reached from one area. My LinkTree is located in the bio of my Instagram. My blog also contains all of my current links and all of my accounts can be reached directly from the blog header as well.

I also wanted to do a little update on my thoughts as a new blogger. It's lots of work. I have some serious respect for all those successful bloggers/influencers out there. It takes some real knowledge, time and dedication and I am still trying to get the hang of everything. It's all about the process and I am honestly enjoying this so much. Regardless of the success or failure of my life as a blogger/Etsy shop owner, this is definitely what I needed to do for myself. The positive effects this is having on my mindset towards my life is totally worth the hype. Knowing that I am putting some serious work into something just for me is an incredible feeling and I don't ever plan on letting that feeling go away, and what's great is I am totally in control holding onto it.💓

Comments

Popular Posts