My Influenced Product Purchase Review

 


I am super into a good bargain! I am also one who has the inner voice that tells me if something normally costs $500 dollars and it's on sale for $200, that's still $200 for a product that I don't necessarily need. If you are like me and are living a decently comfortable life, but not rolling in extra cash to spend constantly in the hopes to keep up with the latest trends, then keep reading. 

With the holidays that just passed, and far too much extra time on my hands, I fell into the wormhole that is Instagram stories. Before Christmas, I followed a select few individuals. I'm a huge Bachelor/Bachelorette fan, so I followed all the usual suspects from my beloved show. I have literally zero shame in admitting that this show is one of my favorites. As you may know a lot of these Bachelor/Bachelorette alums are now largely present in the world of "social media influencer". Tia Booth is one of the best. Well...she did a giveaway for the holidays. In order to enter you had to follow a few select individuals on Instagram. I thought to myself..well what would that hurt? So, I did it. Then one giveaway turned into another...and another...and another....wait i'll be right back....Anyways...eventually I realized that my "following" count consisted of ALOT of influencers. I was a little annoyed, because if you read my first blog post you know im a bit OCD. In my head if i wasn't able to keep up with all the stories, I must be missing something pretty important. I also realized that I couldn't live my life like that. So I backed off on the stories and discovered some girls that I actually really enjoyed watching so as not to waste 5 hours of my time scrolling through ALL OF THEM.

I have since been influenced but not to the extent in which I am going bankrupt. You guys, please don't do that!!! It's a slippery slope and some beautiful chick telling you that you just can't live without some Golden Goose sneakers can honestly go f*** themselves. I am sorry, but over my dead body will I spend over $500 for some pre-scuffed, elementary school looking, ugly a** sneakers. Seriously, don't buy into it!! BUUT, when there is a sale going on for something that you legit already planned to buy, I say go for it, assuming those pesky bills are paid! 

One of my fave influencers that shows genuinely good deals on products that people actually need, want, and are going to buy not just because someone says they are trendy is Thesuestylefile. Which brings me to the above purchase, which I am absolutely happy with. I was desperate for some good slippers for the longest time. At first, I was waiting for my Fab Fit Fun box to get in because I saw slippers advertised as one of the items in some of the boxes. Well I got mine, and nope... then I got another and I got some Muk Luk socks that held me over for awhile, but were too hot for just walking around the house. So I caved and bought these for literally $14.62 (normal $23.89). Seriously though, go follow this chick she always has the best deals. Just trying to help girl to girl! Enjoy, and again, don't break the bank even if the thing is only $15. Be real with yourself and if you can't afford it right then, don't buy it no matter how great the deal is. Throw it in that 'Treat yoself" list on Amazon and revisit at a later date even if the deal goes away. Will be back with more product reviews!



Comments

Popular Posts