Blogilates Gear



Hello friends! Just popping in to let you know that Cassie's Target line is on sale right now!! If you haven't already, go pick yourself up an Ultimate Fit Kit at your nearest Target! I went with my sister and my mom and my sister was in the market for some fitness gear. Her goal is to save money, just like all of us. She went about her shopping, while I did mine without interference. We got home, and I realized everything she got was in the fit kit. She spent twice the price on the same (not as cute product) for half the take home. All I'm saying is, i'm sitting here with her now trying to convince her to take back her previously purchased non-Blogilates fitness gear in exchange for some super cute "galaxy-themed" fitness gear for half the price. 🌙☄️ Target

Comments

Popular Posts